Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cookies Part 1 of 2

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the mass amount of sweets that I am allowed to consume. There is not a better excuse out there than, "It's the holidays!". My favorite cookies will be coming in Part 2 of 2 but I tired something new and thought I would share.


Normally I am not one to try to new things. I like what I like and there is no need to change what is good. But...as I read through the many yummy recipes on Foodnetwork.com I decided that there was one that I really needed to try. They are Dried Cherry and Almond Cookies. They are delightful! It didn't make many but they are so good! It is a simple recipe that gives these results...


If you would like the recipe shoot me an email! They are a great idea for a cookies exchange because they are different but still delicious!

1 comment:

  1. They look AWESOME!! I will definately need to try these. . ya! email the recipe. . . and I want the recipe for the individual jar pies too!! I have a Christmas Party on Thursday night that I would love to make some for. . . I love you my sweet.

    ReplyDelete