Thursday, October 15, 2009

What is worth sharing?

So, as it is quite obvious that I do not post here often, I have decided to have a different goal in mind for my blog. When I started this, I wanted to use it as a way to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives...well, since Mark has started Med School there just is not a lot going on to tell about. As a result of our rather average life, I have instead decided that I will blog on my kitchen experiments. I have really enjoyed learning to cook and I want to share that with others. So, starting from here forward, I will now write about the different successes and failures that I experience in the kitchen...let the games begin! (If you don't know, that is how they start Iron Chef on the Food Network.)

No comments:

Post a Comment